5

  I am restless. I am athirst for faraway things.

  我心绪不宁。我渴望着遥远的事物。

  My soul goes out in a longing to touch the skirt of the dim distance.

  我的灵魂在极想中走出,要去摸触幽暗的远处的边缘。

  O Great Beyond, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"伟大的来生",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that I have no wings to fly, that I am bound in this spot evermore.

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我没有奋飞的翅翼,我永远在这地点系住。我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

  I am eager and wakeful, I am a stranger in a strange land.

  我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

  Thy breath comes to me whispering an impossible hope.

  你的气息向我低语出一个不可能的希望。

  Thy tongue is known to my heart as its very own.

  我的心懂得你的语言,就像它懂得自己的语言一样。

  O Far-to-seek, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"遥远的寻求",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that I know not the way, that I have not the winged horse.

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我不认得路,我也没有生翼的马。

  I am listless, I am a wanderer in my heart.

  我心绪不宁,我是自己心中的流浪者。

  In the sunny haze of the languid hours, what vast vision of thine takes shape in the blue of the sky!

  在疲倦时光的日霭中,你广大的幻象在天空的蔚蓝中显现!

  O Farthest end, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"最远的尽头",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that the gates are shut everywhere in the house where I dwell alone!

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,在我独居的房子里,所有的门户都是紧闭的!


31

  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

  我的心,这只野鸟,在你的双眼中找到了天空。

  They are the cradle of the morning, they are the kingdom of the stars.

  它们是清晓的摇篮,它们是星辰的王国。

  My songs are lost in their depths.

  我的诗歌在它们的深处消失。

  Let me but cleave its clouds and spread wings in its sunshine.

  只让我冲破它的云层,在它的阳光中展翅吧。


51

  Then finish the last song and let us leave.

  那么唱完最后一支歌就让我们走吧。

  Forget this night when the night is no more.

  当这夜过完就把这夜完掉。

  Whom do I try to clasp in my arms? Dreams can never be made captive.

  我想把谁紧抱在臂里呢?梦是永不会被捉住的。

  My eager hands press emptiness to my heart and it bruises my breast.

  我渴望的双手把"空虚"紧压在我心上,压碎了我的胸膛。


61

  Peace, my heart, let the time for the parting be sweet.

  安静吧,我的心,让别离的时间甜柔吧。

  Let it not be a death but completeness.

  让它不是个死亡,而是圆满。

  Let love melt into memory and pain into songs.

  让爱恋融入记忆,痛苦融入诗歌吧。

  Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest.

  让穿越天空的飞翔在巢上敛翼中终止。

  Let the last touch of your hands be gentle like the flower of the night.

  让你双手的最后的接触,像夜中的花朵一样温柔。

  Stand still, O Beautiful End, for a moment, and say your last words in silence.

  站住一会吧,呵,"美丽的结局",用沉默说出最后的话语吧。

  I bow you and hold up my lamp to light you on your way.

  我向你鞠躬,举起我的灯来照亮你的归途。


评论
热度(3)
© 滚羊毛的喵/Powered by LOFTER